This web hosting terms of service sets forth the terms and conditions of Your Use of hosting and related services. In this Agreement, you and Your refer to as the user of Our Services are subject to the following terms of service.
- Not to violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- Not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, not to be engaged in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
- Not to make any illegal communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another Internet Forum.
- Not to make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to Nskhost website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other customers of NskHost.
- Not to allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the hosting account provided by Nskhost,
- Not to cause a denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against Nskhost servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users.
- not to forge the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity to attempt to deceive other persons regarding the true identity of the User.
- not to use Nskhost services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that: infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information; contain nudity, pornography or other content deemed adult related; profess hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other group; contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person’s property; contain warez; contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs; promote money making schemes, multi-level marketing or similar activities; contain lottery, gambling, casino; contain torrent trackers, torrent Portals or similar software; violent or encouraging violence.
- not to upload unacceptable material which includes: IRC bots, warez, image, file storage, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, etc), bitcoin miners, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg’s, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts.
- not to engage in or to instigate actions that cause harm to nskhost or other customers. Such actions include, but are not limited to, actions resulting in blacklisting any of Our IPs by the any online spam database, actions resulting in DDOS attacks for any servers, etc. nskhost reserves the right to refuse service to anyone upon Our discretion. Any material that in nskhost judgment, is either obscene or threatening is strictly prohibited and will be removed from nskhost servers immediately with or without prior notice and may lead to possible warning, suspension or immediate account termination with no refund. You agree that We have the sole right to decide what constitutes a violation of the acceptable policy use described above as well as what is the appropriate severity of any corrective action to be applied. In the event that a violation of Our Acceptable Use Policy is found, nskhost will take corrective action upon our own discretion and will notify You. nskhost decision in such case is binding and final, and cannot be a subject of a further change. nskhost cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Our measures against actions causing harm to nskhost or any other third party. We have the right to terminate each and any hosting account that has been suspended for any reason for more than 14 calendar days after the suspension date, unless You has taken corrective measures to remove the initial suspension threat or violation. Any backup copies of the hosting account will be permanently deleted upon termination and no refund will be due. nskhost will not be liable for any loss or damages in such cases.
- Basic Hosting And Business Hosting plan include 30-day money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with our service and we are not able to provide what we promised, you will receive a full refund with our any Question.
- There are no Refunds on Domain Names And SSL Certificates
- Customer refund requests are to be sent via Client Area by submitting a ticket within 30 days from service purchase date and will only be processed in the cases of service non-performance or corruption that might be caused by NskHost side.
- NskHost reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone.
- NskHost Offers Free cPanel to cPanel migration to our Hosting Clients. Free Migrations can be requested via NskHost Client Portal Open Ticket Section by Submitting Support Ticket.